Today's question is about power tools "drill bit size and quick selection table of expansion screws, screw the Gecko"!We are particularly common drill bit sizes are listed, and anchor screws (including outside, outside casing screws, expansion screws sleeve anchor, expansion screws, flat head casing with flat head screws and flat Gecko) corresponding size into the quick comparison table below.
Drill bit sizes
- Half: 1/16 inches, equals 1.5875 mm.
- 1 min: 1/8 inches, equals 3.175 mm (3mm).
- 1 and a half minutes: 3/16 inches, equals 4.7625 mm.
- 2 points: 2/8 inches, equals 6.35 mm (6.5mm).
- 2 and a half minutes: 5/16 inches equals 7.9375 mm (8mm).
- 3 points: 3/8 inches, equals 9.525 mm (9.5mm).
- 3 and a half minutes: 7/16 inches equals 11.1125 mm (11mm).
- 4 points: 4/8 inches, equal to 12.7 mm (about 12.7mm).
- 4 and a half minutes: 9/16 inches, and is equal to 14.2875mm (about 14.3mm).
- 5 points: 5/8 inches, equals 15.875 mm (16mm).
- 5 and a half minutes: 11/16 inches equals 17.4625 mm (about 17.5mm).
- 6 points: 6/8 inches, equal to 19.05 mm (about 19.5mm).
- 6 and a half minutes: 13/16 inches, equals 20.6375 mm.
- 7 points: 7/8 inches, equals 22.225 mm (22mm).
- 7 and a half minutes: 15/16 inches, equals 23.8125 mm.
- 8 points: 1 inch is equal to 25.4 mm (about 25.4mm).
Expansion (sleeve) screw/anchor screws and drill bit quick comparison table:
- 2 expansion (sleeve) screws (outside), you can use the 2 minute drill bit (6.5mm).
- 2 and a half minutes expansion (sleeve) screws (outside), you can use 3 bits (9.5mm).
- 3 expansion (sleeve) screws (outside), you can use 4 bits (12.7mm).