How will it be punished for being caught in a drink-drive?What is the penalty?
Today's question about road traffic @issue is about "how will the police be punished for riding a locomotive, driving a car and drinking?"What is the content of the penalty?」
According to article 35th of the latest Road Traffic Management Penalties Ordinance 107 of the Republic of China, the penalties for driving (including automobiles and locomotives) in excess of the prescribed standard are as follows:
- No accidents: NT $10,005, 000 yuan or more under 90,000 yuan penalty absentia, suspended driver's license for 1 years, and the transfer of vehicles.
- Children under 12 years of age or injured in the accident: NT $10,005, 000 yuan or more under 90,000 yuan penalty absentia, suspended driver's license for 2 years, and the transfer of vehicles.
- Causing serious injury or death: NT $10,005, 000 yuan or more under 90,000 yuan penalty absentia, revocation of driver's license, transfer of vehicles, and can no longer be tested.
- Motorists who drive business buses revoke their driver's licenses.
- If the alcohol concentration exceeds the standard, the person involved in the accident and carrying a child under the age of 12 is doubled according to the period of his suspended driver's license.
- More than 2 times in 5 years: 90,000 yuan penalty absentia, move the vehicle, revoke the driver's license.
- Refusing to accept alcohol concentration tester: 90,000 yuan penalty absentia, transfer vehicle, revocation of driver's license and road traffic Safety workshop.
- Driving a car through a police department with a notice to enforce the ban on drink-driving service premises, do not follow the instructions to stop for inspection: 90,000 yuan to absentia, the removal of vehicles, the revocation of driving licence and road traffic safety lectures.