Travelling by air, which items are strictly prohibited from carrying boarding?(Hand carry-on baggage, checked baggage)
If you are on a plane to travel abroad, business Contact, due to international aviation regulations in the United States after the 911 incident has become extremely strict, so the following listed in the strict prohibition of carrying items should not be placed in hand-held luggage or checked baggage to try to break into the customs with the plane, lest they be in trouble when customs clearance!
List of items that are strictly prohibited for passengers ' carry-on baggage and checked baggage
- Explosives, firearms, weapons, fireworks and flares.
- A Safety deposit box (box) contains a lithium battery or pyrotechnic product.
- Compressed gases (flammable, non-flammable or toxic), such as butane, propane, water respirator cylinders, lighter fuels or supplements.
- Oxides, such as bleach and peroxides.
- Flammable liquids, for example: Paints and adhesives.
- Flammable solids, such as safety matches and easy-to-ignite items.
- Action suppression equipment, such as electroshock gas and roo spices, pepper sprayers and other equipment equipped with stimulant substances.
- Highly toxic drugs, such as arsenic, cyanide or pesticides.
- Radioactive material.
- Corrosive substances, such as mercury (which may be contained in thermometers or blood pressure gauges), acids, alkalis, and wet batteries.
- Any substance, such as magnetization, aggression, or irritating substances, that may pose a danger in flight.
In addition, because the United States in order to prevent terrorist attacks and protect homeland security after the 911 incident, the current flight safety regulations are almost arguably the most stringent country on the planet.Therefore, passengers intending to travel to the United States or from the United States to other countries must pay attention to the required details on the airline counters.For example, the Republic of China is prohibited from shipping, but can carry a safety lighter, the United States Transportation Security Administration strictly stipulates that it is prohibited to carry any type of lighter on board or placed in checked baggage.